The Forest Foundation staff has consulted in the area of fair trade handicraft and micro-enterprise development, ecotourism and sustainable community development, in several countries, receiving funding from The John D and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, USAID and other conservation and development organizations.
The greatest aspiration of The Forest Foundation is to replicate part or all of the GOAL Model in other locations or for other types of community-based enterprises.
To help others have a positive impact, The Forest Foundation offer consulting regarding:
- waste-to-fuel-to transportation business models
- starting environmental and social enterprises
- choosing the right organization structures for your operation
- making biodiesel & maintaining biodiesel engines
- tailoring operations to improve community resilience
- hiring and managing ex-offenders
- energy efficiency
Email info AT theforestfoundation.org with the subject line TFF Consulting Inquiry for details.